Check out our monthly themes and what you need to know before you share your idea.
AI and the Human Experience
Where does human intelligence intersect with AI and how do we use new technology in planning and executing workplace projects? What is the newest technology and how are designers utilizing it to create great workspace?
The Amenity Driven Workplace
As the workplace has evolved over the past few years, office space has moved beyond the cubicle and the assigned space with a door, a desk, and a landline phone.
Savvy employers are understanding that place is just as important as compensation in luring new talent into the fold. Landlords are seeing that in order to compete in the marketplace, they need to offer more than a basic lobby, a deli, and functional elevators.
Looking beyond the here and now of tenant and landlord views of how well designed amenities are a critical component of workplace design – we want to know how business leaders are approaching this factor in planning for their new and existing portfolios.
Making changes in the workplace can be very stressful for employees. How can change management experts keep the drama to a minimum and plan for the inevitable ups and downs?
Thinking about the following quotes, is there a great story about a project where a change management plan led to a successful transition from an old style of working to a new workplace design?
- “People don’t resist change. They resist being changed!” —Peter Senge
- “People are very open-minded about new things, as long as they’re exactly like the old ones.” —Charles F. Kettering
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” —Deepak Chopra
Celebration of Brand and Culture
Let’s talk about user experience and how that is one of the biggest issues in workplace design and planning.
- How does space reflect brand and culture?
- Do you have a project that exhibits how companies can use their workspace as a tool help create and enhance their corporate culture?
- What are “experiential graphics” and how do you integrate them into the workplace?
The Global Workplace & Modern Trends + 2020 Trends
Insights from workplace industry experts from around the world + forecasts of emerging themes and trends for 2020.
All contributors are required to review our editorial guidelines prior to submission.