Check out our monthly themes and what you need to know before you share your idea.
NeoCon Run Up & Post-Event Insights
We lead up to one of our industry’s biggest events with interesting background stories on the key programs, presentations and product introductions for this year’s show. Readers get an early start on their planning and these editions offer a great opportunity to preview new product offerings. Our post-NeoCon coverage gives the lowdown on the entire show for readers that were unable to attend.
Potential sponsored collaborations include:
- New showroom spotlights
- Showroom and manufacturer special events and presentations
- Meet the designers: Have a new product with a great background story? Our designer interviews are fun and informative.
20 sponsored Product Profiles available in the Run-Up
Co-Working 3.0 + The Emergence of ‘City Centers’
Reports say co-working could boost U.S. economy by 4.2 trillion annually by 2030. What do you think is causing this? What did everyone else miss? Why was that market so underserved? What is going to happen if the economy tanks?
AI and the Human Experience
Where does human intelligence intersect with AI and how do we use new technology in planning and executing workplace projects? What is the newest technology and how are designers utilizing it to create great workspace?
While Millennials are still an important factor and most likely moving into leadership and decision making positions, Generation Z is entering the workforce and companies are hoping to attract and retain this new talent pool. What differentiates these constituencies and what do designers need to do to prepare for their influx into the workplace?
Making changes in the workplace can be very stressful for employees. How can change management experts keep the drama to a minimum and plan for the inevitable ups and downs?
Thinking about the following quotes, is there a great story about a project where a change management plan led to a successful transition from an old style of working to a new workplace design?
- “People don’t resist change. They resist being changed!” —Peter Senge
- “People are very open-minded about new things, as long as they’re exactly like the old ones.” —Charles F. Kettering
- “All great changes are preceded by chaos.” —Deepak Chopra
Celebration of Brand and Culture
Let’s talk about user experience and how that is one of the biggest issues in workplace design and planning.
- How does space reflect brand and culture?
- Do you have a project that exhibits how companies can use their workspace as a tool help create and enhance their corporate culture?
- What are “experiential graphics” and how do you integrate them into the workplace?
The Global Workplace & Modern Trends + 2020 Trends
Insights from workplace industry experts from around the world + forecasts of emerging themes and trends for 2020.
All contributors are required to review our editorial guidelines prior to submission.