WORKTECH, the leading international conference series on the future of work and the workplace, will present a special keynote address from Steven Johnson, best-selling author, in San Francisco Bay on 15 October 2012.
Mr. Johnson – the author of Where Good Ideas Come From, The Invention of Air, and Everything Bad Is Good for You will address an audience of 150 business and thought-leaders at the Evernote HQ as part of the 2nd annual WORKTECH West Coast event.
UNWIRED is the perfect host; the organization focuses entirely on the impact emerging technologies are having on work and the work place, the retail sector, and the property sector. They’ve got practical briefings on workplace sustainability, the future of wireless, and Agile working for decision-makers in any industry.
Other keynote speakers at this event include:
- Steve Faktor, Author of Econovation: The Red, White and Blue Pill for Arousing Innovation
- Daniel B. Johnson, Global Director of Workplace Innovation, Accenture
- Alex Michel, Director, The 5M Project
- Mark Nicholls, Executive Vice President and Chief Administration Officer of Human Resources, Procurement, Facilities, and Security for Sony Electronics
- Primo Orpilla, Principle, Studio O + A
- John Tenanes, Director of Global Real Estate, Facebook
Last year, one of the WORKTECH West Coast delegates said this of the conference:
“Convergence of pre-eminent thinkers in all aspects of work …. cutting edge, resonant, and thought-provoking.”
WORKTECH 12 West Coast
When: October 15, 2012
Where: Evernote Headquarters, Redwood City, San Francisco Bay, California
Time: 8:30AM – 5:15PM
Be sure to check Workspace Design Magazine’s “People” section for more information on the speakers!