1. THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT. The personal information we collect at workdesign.com falls into three categories: • information voluntarily supplied by visitors to the site when they access resources, which may include name, postal address, industry type, and e-mail address• internal tracking information gathered as visitors navigate through our website (known as “cookies”); and • information supplied by visitors to the site when they upload or provide images or stories to the site.
3. SECURITY. The security and confidentiality of your Personal Information is very important to workdesign.com, and we have implemented reasonable and appropriate technical, administrative and physical security measures to protect against unlawful access to or use of the Personal Information in our possession. However, no physical or electronic security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our servers or databases, nor can we guarantee that information you supply won’t be intercepted while being transmitted to us over the Internet.
4. PROTECTING THE PRIVACY OF CHILDREN. None of the workdesign.com content is directed at children, and workdesign.com does not sell products or services for purchase by children. If you are under the age of 18, you may use workdesign.com only with the involvement and authorization of a parent or guardian. Parents, please monitor your children’s use of the Internet.
5. LINKS TO OTHER SITES. For your convenience, our site will offer a variety of links to other websites that we don’t operate and will provide access to products and services offered by third parties. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies, or no policy at all, and workdesign.com is not responsible for the ways in which these sites and services use the Personal Information you provide to them. We encourage you to review the privacy policies of any third party sites or services before providing any of them your personal information.
6. SURVEYS, COMPETITIONS, AND CONTESTS From time to time, our site requests information from Users via surveys, competitions, or contests. Participation in these surveys, competitions, or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name, email address, company, etc.) and sometimes demographic information. The same contact information provided will be used to notify the winners (i.e., false information may result in workdesign.com’s inability to notify a winner accordingly). Anonymous survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of workdesign.com.
Effective Date: November 17, 2015