Virginia • May 7, 2019 • 5:30 – 8:00PM
Explore what it means to live and work in a digitally demanded world.
What is the role of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence in our physical and digital workspaces? This discussion will focus on how new technologies are redefining how work happens, from communication to space design, operations, and analytics. Come to hear perspectives from leading AI experts whose work is already impacting enterprise companies and the customers they serve.
Our panel aims to cover:
- What are some applications of computer vision in physical spaces
- How are digital assistants changing how people work today
- How are issues of privacy and security helping or hindering work
- What kinds of things can we learn from machine learning in the workplace
- What does the future look like, when digital assistants are integrated in every physical environment
Meet the Speakers