May 1 @ 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Unwired has announced that WORKTECH, the leading international workplace conference series, will make its debut in Los Angeles on 1st May 2019, in partnership with Convene – premium meeting, event, and workspace in the heart of Downtown L.A.
The one-day conference and exhibition will focus on the future of work and the workplace from a holistic perspective, exploring real estate, technology, HR, design, and architecture. WORKTECH19 Los Angeles will host local and international thought leaders to discuss the latest trends and thinking in workplace innovation, sharing industry expertise, cutting-edge research, and pioneering case studies from around the world. *
Philip Ross, founder and CEO of UnGroup: “We’re extremely excited to be bringing WORKTECH to Los Angeles, a growing international hub of business and innovation. With extensive pools of talent across various industries from media and entertainment to tech and finance, L.A. is one of the most important office markets in North America and at the epicentre of workplace innovation and design. We’re delighted to bring experts from across a variety of industries together to share insights and trends shaping the new world of work. We look forward to welcoming everyone to the event in May.”
Los Angeles is the latest city to host the WORKTECH event series, with 25 others on the global calendar including New York, London, Tokyo, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
Click to Register Through Our WDM Discount Link
Speakers and Sessions Include:
- Rohan Silva, Co-Founder, Second Home, and former senior policy advisor to Prime Minister, David Cameron | Rohan is a global thought leader on the relationship between public policy and innovation, he has an unrivaled perspective on technology’s potential to transform public services and drive economic growth and job creation. Rohan will share his thoughts on how we, as humans, can win the inevitable race against the machine, focusing on how the built environment can be designed to help people and teams flourish in the new digital age.
- Primo Orpilla Principal & Co-Founder, Studio O+A and Clive Wilkinson, President, Design Director, Clive Wilkinson Architects | As industries reconfigure, economies evolve and A.I. is coming for all of our jobs, what are the prospects for saving the culture of work that built the modern world? Two design visionaries, Primo Orpilla of Studio O+A and Clive Wilkinson of Clive Wilkinson Architects discuss how shifting values are changing where, how and why we work.
- Yester Sabondzhyan, Workplace Experience Program Manager, Hulu and Kate Dodd, Woods Bagot North America Workplace Strategy Lead | Hulu is growing faster than ever, driven by a bold, rebel spirit. At the intersection of tech and media, Kate and Yester are millennials driving data to deliver a strategic workplace vision to support the future of the business
- Kelly Robinson, Workplace Designer, Airbnb, SoundCloud, Headspace | With a deep understanding of the importance of space and its impact on how we work, live, feel and relate, Kelly creates environments centered on improving health and wellness, inspiring meaningful interaction and deepening our connection to the planet. With a successful track record of building functional homes for pioneering companies and bringing brands to life, she marries business sense with a passion for nurturing the spirit.
- Philip Ross, Futurologist and CEO, Cordless Group & Ungroup | Sentience is the capacity to feel, perceive or experience subjectively. It is the new battleground for the workplace as people embrace AI and machine learning to personalize the future of work. Philip will explore the enablers behind this trend, how it will drive smart decisions and where companies will realize benefits as the battle of talent intensifies and focus shifts to contextualized employee experience and consumerized technology.
- Matthew Savarick, Team Wellbeing, and Performance Lead, Headspace | Matthew is an experienced Meditation leader with a Bachelor of Science in Integrative Biology, Biochemistry, and Neurochemistry from the University of Florida, and certification in Mindful Awareness Practice from the David Geffen School of Medicine at UCLA. He will share insights on Headspace’s wellbeing initiatives and lead a guided mindfulness meditation session.
Click to Register Through Our WDM Discount Link
WORKTECH is organized by UNWIRED, a leading research and events company, looking at the impact that emerging technologies will have on work and the workplace, the retail sector, and the property sector. UNWIRED organizes cutting-edge conferences, executive briefings, symposia, and exhibitions. From WORKTECH to practical briefings on workplace sustainability, the future of wireless, and agile working, UNWIRED brings together senior professionals and thought-leaders for unsurpassed learning and networking opportunities.
“We set out to predict trends and shape the future through innovative and inspirational research, analysis and forecasting.” Philip Ross, founder, and CEO of Unwired Ventures