Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- Generation Z is about to change the face of the workforce. Forbes shares how you can prepare.
- People in open offices feel spied upon, distracted, and depressed by their workspaces. Fast Company reports on a new survey that will surprise no one.
- WeWork has changed the narrative around corporate real estate, says Bloomberg. How are the world’s biggest companies planning on catching up?
- JLL Real Views discusses how as today’s companies aim to become more agile and their workforce more mobile, their space requirements are changing fast.
- Open offices: So many places to collaborate. So few places to weep in private. The New York Times provides us with some comedic relief at the expense of everyone’s least favorite office layout.