Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
People talk by the beer kegs on the amenities floor at Equity Office’s 100 Summer Street building in Boston on Jan. 3, 2018. PHOTOGRAPHER: ADAM GLANZMAN/BLOOMBERG
- Theres a variety of factors driving the move to less opulent CEO space, says Facilitiesnet, but are Millennials the main driving force?
- Check out this article from SmartCompanies on the cool things countries around the world are doing to shape our work lives.
- According to Bloomberg, landlords are attempting to woo startups with some interesting amenities including built in clubs and beer taps.
- Co-working’s influence has penetrated office spaces everywhere by changing the way space is planned, says Bisnow.
- Even as far as New Zealand, there’s concern of whether open-plan offices are worth the frustration they cause. NZ Herald offers insight on why the modern office might be in for a renovation over the next decade.