Thanks for sharing your input! We will be sharing the results along with an updated library of stories on the topic soon.
We’ve been following the latest details about the bids to land Amazon’s second HQ and have compiled some of our favorite articles in the handy library below.
Given your unique perspective, let us know what you think will happen by answering our quick, three question poll below.[yop_poll id=”2″] [yop_poll id=”1″] [yop_poll id=”3″]
Not sure if you know enough to vote or just can’t get enough of the topic?
Check out our library of Amazon HQ2 articles that have caught our attention:
- Amazon Overview
- Amazon RFP
- Unlocking the Amazon HQ2 Mystery: Here’s What You Need to Know
- Which cities are well positioned to land Amazon’s HQ2?
- What Amazon’s HQ2 Wish List Signals About the Future of Cities
- Winning Amazon’s second headquarters has pros and cons
- 4 wildest stunts for Amazon’s second headquarters: Cities compete for 50,000 jobs
- The Extreme Amazon Bidder Just Got Real
- Amazon Will Put Its New Headquarters In This Shocking City, Says Expert Who Predicted Whole Foods Buy
- While Amazon is mum on HQ2 decision, bidders make some noise
- Tech Startups Everywhere Are Terrified Of Amazon HQ2 — They Shouldn’t Be
- Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new headquarters
Want to add more insight or recommend another Amazon HQ2 article? Feel free to post a comment.
Note: The city options listed in question #2 represent the cities mentioned in the majority of articles about the Amazon HQ2 bids.