This week, we’re rounding up our favorite articles from around the web all about Amazon HQ2 – make sure to take our 3-question poll too!
A chalk map in the lobby of Amazon’s Day One building in Seattle shows the states, provinces and territories where bidders for Amazon’s second headquarters are located. (Image courtesy of Jordan Stead/Amazon via The Seattle Times)
- USA Today outlines the pros and cons of winning Amazon’s second headquarters.
- Should tech startups fear Amazon HQ2? Forbes explains why they shouldn’t.
- CityLab rounds up the most extreme bids for the Amazon’s HQ2.
- As Amazon remains quiet on the decision, The Seattle Times reports on some interesting advertising campaigns from around the country trying to sway Amazon decision-makers.
- Find out where the expert who predicted the Whole Foods buy thinks Amazon will choose for HQ2 from Inc.