Our weekly roundup of workplace news from around the web.
Students of the school pilot program at WeWork headquarters in New York City. Image via Bloomberg – Photographer: Katelyn Perry/WeWork
- Check out Architectural Digest’s behind the scenes look at the Herman Miller Design Yard in Holland, Michigan.
- Conrad Egusa, CEO of Publicize, shares the characteristics that make millennials a good fit to be a part of your company. Read more from The Next Web.
- A recent survey, covered by Facility Executive, has found that four in 10 office workers spend up to 60 minutes every week searching for available desks, conference rooms, or colleagues.
- Bloomberg reports that the co-working company, WeWork, has joined a growing list of billionaires trying to reshape American education by launching a grade school for budding entrepreneurs.
- [SPONSORED] The new book Cultivating a Creative Culture details how businesses can make their office environments more conducive to employees doing their best work. It covers everything from healthy office space configuration, to areas set aside for creative problem solving, to the value of Swedish ‘fika’ and spots tailored to pausing for a coffee break.