Our quarterly roundup of the top articles from the past three months.
Welcome to “In Case You Missed It,” our new quarterly roundup of the most popular articles from the past three months. In addition to the full slate of weekly articles, we also published six premium pieces (click here to become a premium subscriber if you aren’t already!), as well as two exciting new case studies.
Scroll to see it all!
- “2017 Office Design Trends Forecast,” by Brigitte Preston, principal of design and co-owner of lauckgroup
- “How to Plan for the New Experience-Based Workplace,” by Kylie Roth, senior director of workplace research at Knoll
- “Pushing the Boundaries of Law Office Design,” by Scott Ashley, senior workplace strategist at Vocon
- “5 Ways Office Design Engages Employees (Even Remote Ones),” by Chris Dornfeld, president and co-founder of Bonfyre
- “Workplace Consolidation: Trip Ups, Triumphs, and Everything in Between,” by Joelle Jach, a workplace strategist for CallisonRTKL
- “Five Key Insights on Coworking for Workplace Designers,” by Margaret McDonald, VP and director of interiors in HOK‘s St. Louis office, and Tom Polucci, HOK’s firm-wide director of interiors and a senior principal in their New York City office
- “The Post-Recession Rise of Coworking,” by Melissa Marsh, the founder and executive director of PLASTARC and the senior managing director of occupant experience for Savills Studley, and Teresa Whitney, PLASTARC’s “geek in residence”
- “CEOs Talk Workplace: Dave Pace on Jamba Juice’s New ‘Whirl’d Support Center’,” by Bob Fox, founder and publisher of Work Design Magazine
- “How to Create a More Energizing Workplace,” by James Stawniczy, a senior wellness consultant at HOK
- “CEOs Talk Workplace: Andrew Rosen on Interfolio’s New HQ,” by Bob Fox
- “OMG! Where’s My Desk?,” by Sven Govaars, consulting practice leader and senior associate at Gensler
*Not a premium subscriber? Join us today!
Case studies and videos
- “How SUCCESS Partners Created an Environment Where Employees Can Thrive,” by Natalie Grasso, editor of Work Design Magazine; sponsored by Corgan and Herman Miller
- “Integrating People, Space, and Technology: How Booz Allen Hamilton Created the Conditions for Innovation to Happen at Work,” by Natalie Grasso; sponsored by AgilQuest