I took a chance and reached out to some of the manufacturers to try and pry out of them what new and exciting products they will be showing at NeoCon this year. I didnâ€™t think I would be successful, but lo and behold, they were eager to give me some tidbits about upcoming products (of course, you will have to wait until NeoCon to see the actual products). We’ll have even more products to preview in the May issue, so stay tuned!
MARTIN BRATTRUD: Swivel Lounge & Table Collection
Martin Brattrud of Gardena, Calif., will unveil the companyâ€™s latest product range, including two swivel lounge chair design profiles with companion tables and ottoman/benches. The range was designed by Alan Dandron, Design Partner with Mancini Duffy of New York. Said John Cronin, Vice President of Marketing and Sales of Martin Brattrud:
â€œThe design and aesthetic profile of the collection is classic modern and fills a void in our core product portfolio. We are very excited about this design concept and hopeful it is received by the A&D Community as a signature design, symbolic of Martin Brattrud and our reputation for design innovation, execution and quality.â€
Martin Brattrud further said that attendees to their companyâ€™s Chicago showroom (located at space 347/349) can enter to win one of several iPads, which will be given away after NeoCon. For more information, call: 323-770-4171, or, if you’re in the DC area, contact Marie Davis at email@example.com.
DAVIS: Unveiling 7 New Product Lines at NeoCon
Seems like lots of exciting things are happening this year in the Davis Showroom for Neocon 2011 (#3-115).
A new showroom design has been put in place to showcase the whopping seven new products that will be introduced this year. To complement their current offerings, they’ll be unveiling a wide range of new products, iuncluding:
- A conferencing chair with a thin profile and a simple mechanism
- A pull up chair that will be excellent for conference areas and can be upholstered with a two tone fabric treatment for added beauty
- A wood cafe or lounge chair and table with lots of colors that is reflective of Danish modern designs
- A clean and modern conference table line with 3 different types of legs and 5 different ranges of tops allowing for lots of options for different environments
- A wood side chair that has a beautiful shape using the molded plywood shell â€“ comes in veneer, upholstered, or a white laminate
- A simple modular lounge collection of straight and curved pieces with a quilted upholstery treatment for lots of comfort
- A smooth and comfortable organic sculptured single chair that is available with different upholstery treatments and finishes
Follow them on Facebook and/orâ€šÂ Twitter for more buzz leading up to Neocon in Chicago. Or, for more information, contact Ashley Davis Williams at Awilliams@davis-furniture.com (Advertising Director) or Alisa Lang firstname.lastname@example.org (local Washington DC Sales Rep- Design Products).
HERMAN MILLER: Inspiring Harmonious Collaboration
Said Dyane Betteker, local DC rep for Herman Miller, previewed their Neocon contributions best when she said:
“We all know that work is happening everywhere, not just in offices. And, our research shows that people now spend the majority of their time working in groups. What does this mean for office planning? To compete as a place to gather, the office now needs to reflect the dynamic vibrancy, diversity, and connectivity of the ‘other’ places people choose on their own to work together. We think workplaces must now give people chances and choices to meet, share and to learn â€” to help them work together in new and more effective ways. Our NeoCon showroom this year represents a harmonious range of highly functional solutions, aesthetics and prices to accommodate the new ways teams are relating and working together.”
For more information, contact Dyane at email@example.com.
That’s it for now — more in store for May 1, so stay tuned!